WELCOME NOTE – WE ARE RESPECT THE WOMAN INITIATIVES (NGO)
WE ARE RESPECT THE WOMAN INITIATIVES
Greetings from the executive desk of Respect the Woman Initiatives.
Over the years we have heard about case of gender contentions around the globe.
Most times women are abused all over the world and few of such cases are addressed.
These abuses include:
- Domestic Violence,
- Rape cases
- Sexual Assaults,
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender Inequalities
- The Neglect of the Girl Child in homes and the society.
- Pains of the widows,
- And many other we are going to announce in the near future.
Most at times women don’t get the clear verdict they deserve.
Now some have decided to shun formal justice by dealing with these issues as they deemed fit.
This includes various cases of retaliatory domestic violence from women to men. This formed the basis for the worries of Respect the Woman Initiatives.
To that effect we (Respect The Woman Initiatives – RTWI) are here to tell women that they can find a reasonable help in us.
This include various domestic challenges ranging from counseling and litigation issues as the case may be. We first promote counseling because we so much believe in family.
Peace of the family is very important to us and we believe that through counseling, the cause of domestic violence can be addressed.
When it is obvious that counseling will not work, when there is obvious case of endangerment to life, we will advise as the case requires.
For cases of rapes and obvious abuses of which the female gender involved does not have a lawyer or fees to pay for such litigation issues, Respect the Woman Initiatives will assist to the best of our ability.
Respect the Woman Initiatives also blog with the time table below on these other issues listed below for the empowerment of women, their education and development.
|DAYS OF ACTIVITY||BLOGS OF THE DAY||REMARK|
|MONDAY||MEET YOUR DOCTOR AND KIDS VILLA|
|TUESDAY||BARRISTER’S CORNER/WOMEN AND FINANCES|
|WEDNESDAY||FAMILY VIBES/WOMEN IN GOVERNMENT|
|THURSDAY||KITCHEN AFFAIRS/OTHER ROOM AFFAIRS|
|FRIDAY||GENDER ISSUES/GIRL CHILD EDUCATION|
|SATURDAY||FEMALE SPORT/FASHION (aka Eve’s Dress Code)|
|SUNDAY||VIRTUOUS – our online Bible discussion both sex.|
Let’s us all open our heart and offer a lifting hand to women in today’s affairs.
The above is the very reason “Respect the Women Initiative” came on board. Our major aims and objectives are:
- The general and real universal recognition of women as a person capable of fulfilling any official position/purpose.
- To make gender equality a more practical thing that a theoretical thing.
- To advocate for a reasonable representation of women in the government affairs of this day.
- To advocate for the complete respect of the sanctity and sacredness of a woman. Such that it can never be abused again in the form of rape or through other means of women abuse.
- To seek for the welfare of traumatized and dishonored virtuous women. Giving them hope for a better tomorrow through education/social awareness, moral support and financial support as far as our finances can carry.
- We shall run all fronts of social media handle in the course of achieving this. This also include real time online blogging. Visit respectthewomaninitiatives.com for more details.
For the purpose of a fair start, all women shall be considered as virtuous unless proved otherwise.
Other benefits like thumbs up and Thumbs down, Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame shall be given to both Man, woman , government, Parastatals, Departments, Ministries, Agencies and Organizations that aid in one way or the other to lift a woman up in respect and honor.
Please before we close this introduction kindly remember the following:
- If you are a father, then you have a wife who is a woman/mother. She deserves respect.
- If you are a father then you have a daughter who is a woman and a future mother; she too deserves respect.
- If you are a son (brother), I guess you too have a sister who is a woman, a future mother and a future potential and she demands respect.
- If they are not respected by you from within, then who will respect them outside?
- If your wife, your daughter and your sister becomes the president of Nigeria, won’t it elevate you too?
This is not a gender war between the male and the female. It is simply a standing that the position of women in our world is sure, firm and incontestable without which the world will lack the balance it needs to heal from its many wounds. Respect the Woman Initiatives is for build up and not for destruction.
Respect the Woman Initiatives is not trying to create a world without men because such a world will not benefit women. The relationship between man and woman is mutual and symbiotic. Both gender need each other to survive.
Respect that woman today and teach others to do same too. The attached post might help understand our motive more: 2018 INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL CHILD – A REVIEW OF KING AGAMEMNON AND HIS QUEST FOR POWER NOW ADOPTED BY SOME PARENTS OF TODAY TOWARDS THEIR GIRL CHILD
You can contact visit our website: www.respectthewomaninitiatives.com
Please find below other works of Respect the Woman Initiatives: HOW PROBATE REGISTRY BENEFITS WIDOWS AND WIDOWHOOD IN NIGERIA; HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO OBTAIN LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA ; HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION; DO YOU NEED PROBATE IF THERE IS A SURVIVING SPOUSE; IS PROBATE REQUIRED WHEN A SPOUSE DIES; THE PLIGHT OF WIDOWHOOD IN NIGERIA;
Feel free to contact us via this email: email@example.com
Okekeobi Chisom Ferdinand
Founder: Respect the Woman Initiatives.