Billings Ovulation Method and its importance on Pregnancy in Women
Billings Ovulation Method – There has been situations where:
- Married Couples are victim of unwanted pregnancy simply because they had sex in a time that they are not suppose to have sex.
- In the other hands, there are times too when couples who intend to have a male couple ended up getting a female couple. This, sometimes, equally happens to couples that want girl child but ended up having male child.
God solved this request by providing a natural based sex and management approach hence the topic Billings Ovulation Method.
This now takes us to the definition of the topic:
Billings Ovulation Method is the close monitoring of one’s menstruation Cycle and the periodic changes of the menstrual cycle flow of the cervical vaginal mucous to determine both the:
- One’s peak period for conception and
- One’s safe period for companionship only.
This is the same thing with what is billing method?
This now leads us to the next level of discussion which is:
How accurate is the Billings Method?
The accuracy of billings method is not that encouraging. It is below the average bench mark of 50% because of the following:
- Poor knowledge of once menstruation cycle.
- Irregular menstrual flow
- Poor knowledge of peak period for couples that want a particular sex in their child.
- Poor knowledge of safe period for couples that does not want to conceive.
- Fanatical religious beliefs that makes one not to believe in Billings Method of Ovulation at all.
- Infections which includes STI, STD and other toilet infections.
This makes the woman not to understand the change in the thickness and the amount of Cervical Mucus (Egg white and palp) which helps a woman to be able to predict ovulation, peak period and conception time.
For detailed analysis here, we advise that you get hooked up with your doctor – a gynecologist for good and early guide.
How does Billings Method of Ovulation works?
For detailed understanding, we are going to discuss this under the following points:
- How does Billings Method of Ovulation works for companionship sex only
- How does Billings Method of Ovulation works for those that want a particular sex.
How does Billings Method of Ovulation works for companionship sex only
There are two safe periods in a menstruation Cycle where all things are equal (for women whose menstruation cycle is regular).
- The period between ovulation to Menstruation
- The period between Menstruation to Ovulation.
The period between ovulation to menstruation is the averagely the same with the period between menstruation to ovulation.
The period between ovulation to menstruation is about 14 days likewise the period between menstruation to ovulation except that the later holds lesser safe periods than the former.
Here are the reasons the reason why it holds lesser safe period.
Reasons why the period between Menstruation to Ovulation is less safe:
The under listed as the basic reasons”
- Although 14 days maybe guaranteed, ovulation period sets in mostly from the 8th day.
- Most times, the peak period is usually between 12th to 16th with 14th as the median number between the two.
- This makes sex on the 4th upwards to be dangerous for couples that does not want to have kids.
- This is because healthy sperms last for almost 5 days waiting to fertilize the egg while stubborn ones may add a day more which makes it 6 days especially when it meets with good female reproductive environment.
- This when add means that the 14 days between menstruation and ovulation is reduced to about 8 to 9 days safe period. Please for the avoidance of regret we advise that sex after from the 4th day after menstruation can lead to conception.
- Irregular periods contributes a lot
For the period between ovulation to Menstruation it is all safe when the Menstruation Cycle is a regular one and when it is a 30 days flow and not 28 days or 42 days.
After ovulation, the egg is dead. All sex amounts to nothing because the sperm will not see any egg to fertilize. This is valid when the Menstruation Cycle is a regular one and when it is a 30 days flow and not 28 days or 42 days.
This is a kind of guarantee that the 14 days from that time on is a guaranteed safe period.
Despite this guarantee, please don’t throw caution away.
Please note that this agrees with the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Billings ovulation method and the above answers the question of what is the billings method of family planning?
How does Billings Method of Ovulation works for those that want a particular sex.
Many still argue the efficacy of Billings Method of Ovulation when it comes to the choice of a particular sex of a child – be it male or female.
RTWI comes with a confirmation that it works. We believe that it is God’s answer imbedded in nature for couples that want either a male child or Girl Child.
This now takes us to:
Billings Method of Ovulation works for Male Child
It is believed that sex between couples on the peak period of ovulation leads to a male child. This is God’s answer embedded in nature for couples that want either a male child. The question is how can one determine ones’ peak period?
For people with 30 days regular flow, their peak ovulation period can fall within any of these days from 12th of month to the 16th of the same month but averagely it falls on 14th.
During the peak of Ovulation, these will be noticed:
- Discharge clear cervical mucus similar to egg white
- Increased sexual libido
- Pains at the lower abdomen
- There will be high level of some certain hormones like Estrogen and luteinizing releasing Hormone which answers the question which hormone is highest when a woman is most fertile?
- There will be evidence of broken follicle when viewed under special ultrasound machine.
Billings Method of Ovulation works for Girl Child
When a man has sex with the wife at about 5 days to the pick period or more, a Girl Child will be conceived.
From the teachings of Billings Ovulation Method, when a man ejaculates during sex, the male producing sperm (XX) moves a high speed to the ovary through the fallopian tube
This high speed enables it to get to the egg before the female producing Sperm (XY) despite the fact that the two were released at the same time.
At the time the egg has not been released and the male producing Sperm is already at the Ovary waiting for the egg.
After two day or more even less, the male producing sperm will die off because it has burnt a lot of energy travelling to the Ovary at such a high speed.
The female Producing sperm will be coming slowly afterwards with minimal energy which makes it to last longer that the male producing sperm.
Most often the female producing sperm arrives on the ovulation day or few hours to ovulation.
This fertilization leads to the birth of a Girl Child in Pregnancy in women.
Billings Method of Ovulation is effective except that many don’t know how to apply it.
Seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened unto thee.
Follow our guide line and prayer so the Lord that blessed nature with this act of wisdom shall guide you all through. Doubt not!